Tuesday 2 April 2019

Blogging Contract. If I Could Go back in time to one Event what would it be ...

                        Back in time 
 If I could go back in time to one Event I would go back in time to see the ESl Live Fortnite Event. All of my favourite Fortnite players were in this event and I would LOVE to meet my favourite Fornite players such as Magin and Mitr0. 
At this event they can win $30,000 and they play live. There are 100 players in the tournament and it is whoever is last man standing, wins! It would be so cool to watch. 
Image result for esl esports fortnite

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kash,
    Thank you for writing about this event. As you know, I know NOTHING about Fortnite so it was interesting to read that people can actually win money from playing the game. Do you hope that one day you will make money from playing? I think you would have to be extremely good to win money!
    Miss H :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.