Friday 11 November 2016

Literacy Numercay T4 W5

This week for word work I completed this activity. I took one word and repeat it three times. You have a the colour black and the next one a different colour and the next one was highlghted.


Writing

This week Ellie read me, Levi ,Caitlin, Layken and Regan a book called Missing Jack. We had to Retell the story about the book. It was sad because Toms cat Jack dies.


Follow up

This week our group read about a boy that was daydreaming he was lost in the jungle.  He had to find out what to do. He had a machete and there was a spider and a spider web and quicksand. This is my way of getting out.

Numeracy
This week I did problem solving, this problem is my favourite one. The circles and the oblongs, the circle 
is moving to the bottom right the oblongs moves top right. 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.